Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Trial-Moderator Apps!

Promotion

Hello,My goal when ill get promotion is to help and be nice to any new players coming to Nusty for the first time. My main goal is to make the server a great server and help make it onto people server lists by making it have a clean and enjoyable ...
Small LaserGT 1y
LaserGT392Small LaserGT 1y
Trial-Moderator Apps!

Staff Application

Name: My name is Ralf Fadilla.Age: I'm 13 years old.Minecraft IGN: My Minecraft IGN is aljokar07.Any past IGN's: Nope.Minecraft User names of the people in your house hold: No, my family doesn't have Minecraft expect me.What Rank Are You: I don't ...
Member avatar small FairyNavi 1y
FairyNavi357Small HRF Eclipse 1y
Trial-Moderator Apps!

Moderator application

Name:Zack LeonardAge: 14Minecraft IGN:zaydTDMAny past IGN's:slenderdude2005Minecraft User names of the people in your house hold: noneWhat Rank Are You: i will buy after 1 monthAny Other Things?: if i get moderator position i will ensure that the ...
Member avatar small zaydTDM 1y
zaydTDM488Small LaserGT 1y
Trial-Moderator Apps!

Moderator Application

Name: Kayden MataafaAge: 14IGN: Jorx_Any past IGN's: NoIGN's of other people in household: NoneWhat rank: NoneAny other things: NoneSkype name: live:thatunicorn121 - Don't ask XD
Small Jorx 1y
Jorx488Small LaserGT 1y
Trial-Moderator Apps!

Moderator Application

Name: John MelmanAge: 14 going to be 15 at 3rd DecemberMinecraft IGN: LaserGTAny past IGN's: NoMinecraft User names of the people in your house hold: No One What Rank Are You: You gave me a free donator rank.Any Other Things?: Yes , im an experien...
Small LaserGT 1y
LaserGT4127Small LaserGT 1y
Page 1