Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Staff Format!

[Pinned] Builder Application Format

This is the format for Builder! Please follow the format Failure to follow the format will result in immediate denialFill out the application in the Builder Thread!Name:Age:Minecraft IGN:Years of Building Experience:Why you want to be Builder:What...
Small HRF Eclipse 1y
HRF Eclipse051Small HRF Eclipse 1y
Staff Format!

[Pinned] Developer Application Format

Here's the Format in order to apply for Developer. Make your thread in the Developer Application Format. Failure to follow the format will result in immediate denial Do not post your application in the Staff Format forum! Create the thread in the ...
Small HRF Eclipse 1y
HRF Eclipse063Small HRF Eclipse 1y
[Pinned] Moderator Format
Staff Format!

[Pinned] Moderator Format

Some Important Info:As you know Nusty is recruiting Staff members, if you want to apply make sure you read this because some of these tips are vital!Do not post your application in the Staff Format! Put them in the forum of the staff rank you are ...
Member avatar small TriggerB0t 1y
TriggerB0t063Member avatar small TriggerB0t 1y
Staff Format!

Developer

Name:StijnDonator Or Non-Donator ( Won't effect application ): NonDonatorMinecraft IGN:TheNjitsuAge ( 14+ ): 14Do you know HTML:NoDo you know CSS: YesDo you know Java: YesAre you familiar with JavaSkript: yesCan you code a plugin: YesHave you code...
Small TheNjitsu 1y
TheNjitsu253Member avatar small TriggerB0t 1y
Staff Format!

Fatals Mod App

Name: Ryan ClarkAge: 16Minecraft IGN: xFatalxdiamondxAny past IGN's: NoneMinecraft User names of the people in your house hold: NoneWhat Rank Are You: You said nvmAny Other Things?: I want to be staff because i think i could be a big help to this ...
Member avatar small xFatalxDiamondx 1y
xFatalxDiamondx691Member avatar small xFatalxDiamondx 1y
Page 1